Kathryn A. Prinz is an experienced National Board Certified Reflexologist (ARCB) since 1998, a New York State Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and a Nationally Certified Massage Therapist (NCBTMB).
In Kathryn’s own words, Reflexology and Massage Therapy help balance and release tension patterns held in your body. My Western anatomical knowledge, Eastern meridian studies, and intuitive skills guide me to gently target your specific musculature, reflex points, and meridians for your maximum benefit at each session. It is truly a joy and a privilege to assist clients with significant improvements in their quality of life through Reflexology and Massage Therapy.
- Omega Institute for Holistic Studies, Rhinebeck, NY
- New York Open Center, New York, NY
- Extensive and ongoing continuing education studies with Reflexologists from around the world.
- Post-graduate training includes swedish massage therapy, medical massage certification, oncology bodywork certification, sports massage certification, trigger point therapy, and myofascial release techniques.
- Reiki University and The Reiki Peace Network, Karuna Reiki Master Certification, New York, NY
Kathryn’s professional experience is varied and inclusive, working with:
- Professional athletes to weekend warriors
- Young children to the ‘young at heart’ elderly
- Healthy clients seeking maintenance to those looking for support as they go through a health crisis, such as chemotherapy.
- Musicians, dancers, and artists to corporate workers ‘performing’ at the office, who may be at risk for repetitive use injuries, such as carpel tunnel syndrome and tendinitis.
- Emergency Response: At post 9/11/01 “Ground Zero” in New York City, Kathryn applied her skills for 8 months to help heal the emotionally and physically wounded.
Our (massage therapy) session was amazing. Kathryn, the work that you are doing is superior. I truly felt refreshed. Something shifted within me after our session, as if something has been unblocked, released. I'm sure others that you have worked on have had the same kind of experience. I haven't stopped talking about it.Edith, Registered Nurse
Thanks to Kathryn's wonderful mastery of reflexology, my chemotherapy induced foot neuropathy finds relief. It truly works. Sensation and comfort have been restored through her command of foot reflexology.H. L., retiree
Always a rejuvenating experience. As one who is on my feet a lot at work and recreationally, I need someone who is knowledgeable and competent in helping me care for them. Kathryn is also interested in my well-being as a person and addresses this during our sessions together. She is the consummate professional.Ken, Medical Doctor and runner
Combine compassion and a peaceful, kind, soothing spirit with knowledge, experience, and amazing talent, and you have Kathryn. Dealing with chronic back pain over the last couple of years has made it challenging to meet the demands of my business and personal life, or enjoy all of the experiences along the way. Working with Kathryn has helped me to manage my pain and all of the stresses and tensions that result from it. I am in a much better place with Kathryn as part of my self-care plan!Patricia, Businesswoman
The reason I’d see Kathryn Prinz for either a massage or reflexology session is because she is one of the best in the business. She is very knowledgeable and does everything with a caring heart. She is always concerned about the well-being of her clients and wants to help in any way she can.Lynn, University educator
Kathryn's knowledgeable touch and extraordinary gentleness guided me through six months of chemotherapy, allowing me to accept my body and release my fears during each of our sessions. Her exceptional kindness, which flows from her heart into her hands, makes FootPrinz a very safe place to connect and process, and ultimately to heal. Now that chemotherapy is over, my sessions with Kathryn continue because she is helping me to change how I physically deal with stress and my body.H., Attorney
As a Physical Therapist, I know the importance and value of self-care. Through regularly scheduled massage therapy sessions with Kathryn, taut muscles are balanced, relieved, and relaxed. Not only do I feel better generally, but I’m also better able to continue meeting the physical demands of my work.Joe, Physical Therapist
Kathryn, thank you so much for the reflexology session! It was more than wonderful. You are a very talented reflexologist and I enjoyed every minute. I felt so good afterward, very relaxed. I would certainly recommend you to anyone.Chris, Human Resources Administrator